As Artisans and Makers it is important to have time to be able to pour, pick, and hand-make, and hard to do the time commitments of a full storefront. However, we want a presence in our hometown and a place where all our scents are available to see and smell, as well as some handpicked. and handmade. selections. We felt it perfect for us to have a small retail space and are in the back room inside Main street Antique Mall on the Historic District Square.
Historic Decatur Texas is a great day trip!
Things to see and do on the Square:
- Main Street Antique Mall (We have a space here ) and Visit Nooks and Crannies Antique Shop Amazing Dealers I have found so many neat things in this shop!
- Bed and Breakfast (amazing I stayed here! love it!) So cool to stay in a late 1800's building above the shops all decked out in antiques and Authentic decor, amazing tubs, Wine and fruit and breakfast...you can walk downstairs to go to shops, go for dinner and drinks!
- Home Decor/Gift Shops
- Clothing Boutiques for Men, Women and Specialty Children's Clothing Store
- Leather and Hat shop
- Coffee Shop with full bar and Lunch can be ordered
- Several Eating establishments (Sweetie Pies has Singing Wait Staff!)
- Hey Sugar Candy Store
- Yoga Studio
- Music Store
- Old time Barbershop (hubby frequents this place!)
- Hairdresser inside a Gift Clothing store
- Bespoke Luxury Bed Linens and Upholstery Shop
- Beautiful 1895 Courthouse take your picture on the lawn!
- Just a few short blocks is the Waggoner's Mansion
- Right down the street is the Oldest Junior College in Texas that is now a Museum
- Fair Grounds where Rodeos as well as Scottish Festivals and Antique/Craft shows/Auctions and Fleas are held just a few miles away
- Wineries and Trail Rides in The LBJ Grasslands just a short drive
- NRS........the biggest Western Store in North Texas.....They even have cabins for rent over by the Arena. OK so this is a couple minutes drive from the square but a must see.
There are events hosted almost every weekend music, food, parades, car shows, on our Historic Town Square!